Monday 6 August 2012

Cuzzies baby

If you recall I mentioned that my cousin was expecting a baby, which I assumed would be a girl and it turned out it wasn't.  I should have just listen to my husband who said it was going to be a girl - but what do men know...

Back to the fabric store to find some nice boy themed fabric as I had previously purchased lots of pink and made little "Christian" a rag quilt and matching nappy clutch (I know, I love my clutches).




I really like them.  I made the quilt simple as I'm hopeless at matching fabrics and creating a decent pattern, I did try to design something but always hated my end design.

I doubt she will use them as she is one of those finicky mum's who likes everything new, but I knew this all along and really wanted to make her something.


No comments:

Post a Comment