Thursday 30 August 2012

Bye Bye Travelling Stash

With much stuffing and re-stuffing, I just managed to fit everything back into the post bag. Several times I thought it would burst open but it stayed sealed and my only concern was it's weight. It needed to be under 3kg.

I did try and weigh it at home but my kitchen scales only went to 2kg and so I jumped on the body scales with package in hand and saw I was now an extra 2.8kg heavier - but my scales go up in 200g increments, it may not of seen an extra 200g (although it always see it when I'm on a diet and desperate to lose weight!)

So with my very heavy, over loaded package I went up to the post counter and with little beads of sweat trickled down my forehead in fear that it was over the 3kg, I handed it over and asked to register it... she didn't put it on the scale... so I have no idea what it weighed and am just assuming all is safe.

Off goes the travelling sash to Jules in Queensland... happy travels to you travelling stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment