Saturday 17 March 2012

Sewulation Week 11

I had some spare time this weekend to try and make something that I had brewing in my mind for while. When I pick the kids up from school I like to carry as little as I can, basically just my mobile, drivers license and keys.  Now I could just shove it all in a pocket but I just don't like that and have this silent fear that I'll bend over an everything will fall out and I'll lose what ever is in my pocket.

Anyway I previously made a version of this but excluded the notepad and replaced it with a zippered coin purse:


I liked it but it had to be held or put back in that pocket I dislike so much, so I moved on and made a version of this to put the little organiser wallet into:

I really like the wristlet but I'm never satisfied so... this where I started brewing, what is I took the organiser wallet and combined it with the wristlet, an all in one wrist tote?

Ta da!


I think I could have made it better as I find the purse zip too low and the keycards are over the top and I think the mobile will slid about but all in all the marriage of the two patterns sort of worked and will live happier ever after!

Here are the links to the Organizer Wallet and Wristlet, I would love to offer a tutorial for my combo but as I winged it and it really is just a version of the others I'm sure all of you clever sewers out there will find it's not that hard and whip one up next weekend!

Organizer Wallet

Wristlet

No comments:

Post a Comment